Need Working Capital For Your Small Business?
Ality Funding specializes in providing the right solution for small business loans.
You need the freedom to buy new equipment quickly, employ more and better staff, and expand your entire operation. We can fund businesses nationwide seeking the working capital for your business needs.
Avoid potential cash flow problems and stay focused on your day-to-day business goals while Ality Funding helps put in place the right solutions for financing your working capital needs. Follow these steps in preparation for the application process.
Our finance team seeks out the best small business loans from specialty lenders that fit your particular needs. We work hard to find you the optimal working capital rates over your loan term. We provide independent advice on structuring working capital loans for different use cases — from purchasing more tooling equipment, to buying additional inventory, or simply hiring more people.
We understand that your cash flow and accounts receivable can be unexpectedly inconsistent. We have helped thousands of businesses that experience that — from construction firms to limousine fleet operators. They’ve expanded with our fast working capital at better rates than traditional banks.
Ality Funding will help you determine which working capital loan alternatives are available to suit your business, from unsecured small business loans to working capital — even if you have a bad credit history.
To get through the one-page application process quickly and efficiently, have the following information available:
- Business location
- 6 months of bank statements
- 3 months of credit card statements
- Basic voided check – be sure this check is for the main business operating account, not a personal account, payroll, or another such account
- Photo ID — if there is more than one owner of the business, supply photos for all owners
- Business lease (or mortgage statement if the business owns the facility) – a full lease is not required, just the basic term and signature page.
- Additional Working Capital Funding Application Documents: It is often required by underwriters of working capital loans to provide the following as well
- Other requirements might apply in the case by case scenario.
Call us today at 562-231-6945 or email us at [email protected] and let’s work together to find the best way to finance your working capital needs.